Sunday 12 February 2012

No business like Snow business...



That title took me a while, so hope you appreciate it. 
It has been a fair week or two since my last post, so I do apologise. Also this isn't the recipe post I'd promised myself either; so apologies for that too! Somehow, the weather has taken a decidedly wintery turn this week. Not so good for getting anywhere (read: out of bed) but lovely if you want to take some time out your weekend and go on a morning photo walk, as I did last sunday, or an afternoon photo walk, as I did yesterday. No wonder I'm getting no work done...the snow cleared up a bit in between and is mostly gone now, but I have some lovely snow picture to share. Far too many in fact. Here's a few, and some more instants, but no doubt there'll be another post or two. In the meantime, there's more on Flickr for you to peruse at your leisure. Have a wonderful, hopefully warmer, week!

Christchurch Meadows
Wintery walk, Christchurch Meadows

Port Meadow, Oxford

No comments:

Post a Comment