Saturday 15 October 2011

Sweet Dreams...


Unfortunately I do not have a recipe to share for these, I intended to post this more successful attempt at macarons from home when I actually made them towards the end of the summer. Naturally, that did not happen, and now me and the recipe are estranged. So these little beauties ( not massively professional looking but better than these ones) serve as an illustration of my progression along the road of almond based delights, and a promise for more attempts over Christmas. Plus they were gorgeous, filled with either Nutella, or a chocolate ganache and berry jam. Sweet memories...

 

2 comments:

  1. WOW

    I would love to be able to make Macaroons like this....I have never tried, I think I will have to give it a go now that I have found your blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog (simply oxford), I'm glad I found yours because my wife loves making muffins so I shall share this blog with her.
    I can't recall giving my blog address to your friend that I photographed so it's amazing that you (and he) found it. When I'm using a film camera for the first time I tend not to tell the people I photograph to check my blog for the picture just in case there's a fault with the camera and the image doesn't turn out. That's the case with your friends' shot but I always feel its a shame not to tell people because I'm proud of my photography and want it to be seen :-)

    Cheers,
    Nasir

    ReplyDelete