Sunday 1 May 2011

I want the fine, kindling wine-sap of spring, gold, and of inconceivably fine, quintessential brightness, rare almost as beams,

Craving for Spring, D H Lawrence 



I'm afraid I have been rather a poor, nay nonexistent, writer over the past week. Moved back into my lovely college room last sunday - which seems like an age ago now - and was immediately busy with exams and everything else. So these posts are probably going to be a tad more infrequent, or just shorter, from here on in. But I have managed to get spend time in the glorious spring weather we've mostly been having (with even the odd picnic) and couldn't resist more Spring-y photos


Christ Church Meadows
The University Parks, complete with post-exam students

University Parks, and the object of much Hamper-envy
Also, was very very excited to see Out of the Blue on Britain's Got Talent. I'm not a regular watcher at all, but I am a fan of this hilarious and highly talented acapella group. If you don't know them, or haven't watched it, do.

No comments:

Post a Comment